Are you analytical? Do you want to use your financial knowhow to help navigate and solve complex challenges? Would you like to help venture backed startups make sound financial and strategic decisions that drive sustainable and scalable business growth for an early stage startup? Then we want you!
We are in search of a Financial Analyst with an entrepreneurial approach to their craft. This position will provide part time CFO/finance support for our clients (the role itself is full time working with 4-7 of our start up clients). You will have the opportunity for a multitude of exciting and challenging experiences, working very closely with our CFOs and Controllers, getting trained on all of the tricks of the trade to promote professional advancement.
If you are looking for an opportunity to jump in and learn how startups use finance to develop new tools and insights to drive growth, get in touch!
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and monthly financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts, as well as new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting senior management team and department heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and senior management team
- 3+ year experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven understanding of GAAP in constructing financial modeling and reports
- Strong leadership skills required
- Excellent verbal and writing abilities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated. Highly detail-oriented; ability to meet deadlines and demonstrate effective problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity